UsbFix is the best solution for detecting as well as removing malware and other harmful worms from your flash stick. A lot of bugs promulgate automatically without coming to our knowledge and make it a source of spreading harmful elements to all of the devices.
UsbFix is developed by EI Desaparecido specifically for the bugs spreading through USB media known as shortcut viruses. The tool stops the infections that can be spread from computer to computer, restores the damaged features of security, registry, and task manager, and hidden files, and so on. Additionally, it is constantly updated and informs about any new threat. It offers an online technical helpline with efficient experts to give answers to your questions.
The UsbFix with shareware license for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free trial for a specific period, free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the antivirus category and was developed by UsbFix.
Simple & Easy-to-use Interface
The easy-to-use interface offers large colored tabs that make reading the feature’s name easy. The main screen is including with two main parts; searching and cleaning. The latest version is capable of cleaning the bad elements from your PC also. It is embedded with the option of disabling the auto-play/auto-run option, repairing the damaged registry, showing hidden files, and so on. You will find multiple features that make the tool most favorite;
- The company has a partnership with Bitdefender, and in case of old version, you will be updated about the latest version.
- Analyzing feature enables you to scan the PC or disc individually or combined without any difference of consuming the time. You can scan all types of devices that are plugged in to a USB. It means it can protect memory, sticks, pen drives, and external HDD also.
- The vaccination feature is for preventing the discs or PCs from malware. It records all types of viruses and makes sure the protection of files in future without any interference to other content or reducing the memory space.
- On completing the scanning process, a detailed report about the health status of device is displayed. These reports contained with all defected elements of device and stored automatically in the app.
- It is free of cost but you can purchase the pro version for advanced variants.
Compatible with Windows
With vary compatibility with all types of devices, the app has special compatibility with all types of Windows———-Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP is mainly operating system to run the app very smoothly and reliably. In addition, it requires a 32-bit and 64-bit setup.
Fast performance with Small Settings
The lightweight app doesn’t take much space on your memory works in the background without interfering with your other activities. It works flawlessly and searches for incoming threats. One thing about the app, it may not work after a reboot. You need to upgrade to the pro version in this case. It works similar to another standard anti-virus program, detects the threats, and quarantines the infected files for you to decide what to do with them. When you run the app for detecting malware, it will close other windows or programs, and delete the infected file if you like.
The settings are very simple including the option to list all disks after the scanning process. The pro version offers auto-scanning at the startup of Windows and the time of inserting a disk.
Handy USB Detector & Remover
The app is handy even for novices. It offers multiple features; scanner, remover, optimizer, quarantine manager, vaccination, and analyzer. The app allows you to scan thoroughly or only internal disks with the help of a unique algorithm. The installation process is easy and the app launch automatically. It will rebuild the damaged security functions after deleting the infectious content.
Restore everything reliably
The files and folders can be backed up even they contained infectious traces in removable disks. You can back up the registry before cleaning by pressing C: UsbFixBackup and deleted files in the quarantine option can be backed up by command virus: UsbFixQuarantine. The tool enables you to avoid re-infection by creating auto-run.inf files on drives and protect them from infectious content in the future.
Guides & Tutorials
Multiple developers are ready to guide the users at any time. Watch tutorials, access forums, and various communities right from the interface of the tool, and learn a lot about the functions. Technical help is also available on an appointment basis. Additionally, the SOSVirus server is for scanning private data. You need to add another layer of protection to your files for this purpose.
- Easy Access
- Simple & Easy-to-use Interface
- Compatible with Windows
- Fast performance with Small Settings
- Handy USB Detector & Remover
- Restore everything reliably
- Guides & Tutorials