WhatsApp is a freeware messaging app that allows users to send messages to one another and make voice and video calls. It also has a sharing feature that allows users to share images, videos, and documents. Using WhatsApp is completely free. Facebook owns WhatsApp.
Installing Process of Whatsapp for PC Without Bluestacks
- Without Bluestack, WhatsApp for PC/laptop does not require the scanning of QR codes.
- The method of downloading is pretty simple.
- open Web WhatsApp website on your PC.
- Second Method Simply download and install WhatsApp on your computer,
- Setup it as you would on a phone,
- then verify your phone number to start using WhatsApp.
- A fully customizable option is also available to choose the Whatsapp screen size, making
- it is possible to use WhatsApp on a PC faster than with Bluestack.
- The software to run WhatsApp on PC also functions with low-grade PC configurations.