MSI Kombustor is a freeware utility for testing GPU performance and graphic card stress tests. The one and only burn-in benchmarking tool based on FurMark software. It aims to test the very limit of graphic cards and informs you of all details; state, capabilities, and other statistics about GPU.
The tool is used by PC users and gaming developers for overviewing the components of PC. The easy-to-use and reliable tool gives you hassle-free access to graphics cards. You can outrun your graphic card to a gaming graphics card and can play games that are being released earlier.
How to MSI Kombustor Download Installation Process
MSI Kombustor is reliable and easy to use. You can easily install it by following the given on-screen instructions;
- Download the app from the given link.
- Download 32-bit setup file for 32-bit operating system and 64-bit for 64-bit OS.
- Open installation windows by double clicking on the downloaded file.
- Install the file manually or by default settings.
- Launch the program by clicking the icon from desktop.
- You will find all details about your graphics card and other settings.
- Now you are ready to run the app.
The app requires some hardware accessories to install as well as use;
- Graphics Card: Use any graphics card to test.
- Memory: required minimum 1 GB RAM.
- Size on Disk: the app requires 100 MB space for installation.
- Required O.S: Windows Operating System is required 32 or 64 bit.
MSI Kombustor Features
How to Observe Level of Performance
Benchmark is a way of observing the level of the real performance of the GPU card that is installed in the OS. Compare the scores with other GPUs or with alternate overclocking levels of the same GPU. On the contrary, the burn-in test gives the system a stressful load by rendering a lot of complex workloads, and the system has to maintain itself by proving the work capacity at peak according to the user’s desire. The burn-in test can take one hour or one whole day.
Additionally, it supports an LED controller to manage illumination which is part of the GPU card, and joined to GPU usage, GPU temperature, and set auto-pulsing to available preset modes.
The tool offers multiple options to test GPU along with manual options. You can select any option like 1080p or 720p for testing the GPU. The compact software gives a score by overloading the card with the help of a challenging process and running of benchmark test the limits of GPU.
The app fixes bugs and optimizes the updates enables you to change the system settings and to improve the performance of your gaming experience. You can run the program with the help of the given steps;
- The main window is including with testing options and GPU parts.
- Select resolution, and click on “other options” if you need.
- Check capacity of your GPU by selecting the stress test option, and you can test card limits alternately.
- Select presets according to your desire from the right site for benchmarking your GPU.
Compatible with Windows
With vary compatibility with all types of devices, the app has special compatibility with all types of Windows———-Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP is mainly operating system to run the app very smoothly and reliably. In addition, it requires a 32-bit and 64-bit setup.
The MSI Kombustor with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free trial for a specific period, free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the system category and was developed by MSI Co. Ltd.
Safe & Secure
The program works reliably without damaging your system or graphics card, whether you put an extreme load, it will test the GPU with an algorithm without any compensation. It will display artifacts in case of any hardware issue. It is completely safe from malware, malicious content, and doesn’t affect the PC with bugs. It requires not any of your personal information nor uploads any data without your permission.
Reliable Gaming Stress Tests
The program offers three types of stress tests; Wavy Plane (GL2), Fractal Frame (GL3), or Triangle of Death (GL2) for finding the average frames per second. It puts the highest load on GPU during the test and you can also select its stress limit for your GPU. You can select screen resolution 1080p, 720p, and full-screen mode for using more memory by the program.
- Simple Installation Process & Requirements
- How to Observe Level of Performance
- Compatible with Windows
- Free Access
- Safe & Secure
- Reliable Gaming Stress Tests
- Increase the GPU’s clock frequency and voltage
- A smooth in-game experience
- supports the H.264 codec, multiple file formats, size, and quality