CPU-Z for PC Windows (7/10/11) is the freeware solution for keeping your system tip-top with the help of giving information about its capabilities and potential. The app is a straightforward way gives you all detail of all hardware components such as memory, processor, core, and so on. You can easily configure the PC and collect data about the devices such as the name of the processor, package, technology, family, clock, bus speed, core speed L2 cache, and much more with the help of the app.
CPU-Z Download for PC Features
The program with a simple and intuitive interface enables you to easily access the required tab. the interface is divided into seven different functioning tabs;
- CPU provides the detail about the processor. You can check its exact model, power, and other technical information such as core stepping, package, inner and outer clocks, and detecting of partial overclock and clock multiplier. You can also discover core voltage, the width of the L2 bus, memory timing, and support of two processors in Windows NT or 2000.
- The cache tab enables you to learn about cache descriptor, size, and speed to get the entire information about internal cache memory.
- The mainboard tab offers a complete detail of the motherboard including its manufacturer name, chipset, and brand. You can also know about the BIOS model and date and sensor also.
- The memory tab helps you to know about the installed RAM in your system, its amount, and working speed. You can also know about the frequency, timings, module specification, vendor, serial number, and timing table.
- SPD tab is for giving details about RAM’s specifications,
- The graphics tab allows you to switch between graphics cards for knowing about GPU name, vendor, technology, core clock rate, and memory size.
- Bench helps to check the yielding power of the processor by taking stress tests and also its performance.
Compatible with Windows
CPU-Z with vary compatibility with all types of devices, the browser has special compatibility with all types of Windows———- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP are mainly operating systems to run the app very smoothly and reliably. In addition, it requires a 64-bit setup.
The CPU-Z with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the Tools apps category.
Real-time Access to Performance
The tool is very simple and easily applicable even for novice users. Evaluate the performance of your system in the Bench tab which also offers a multi-thread analysis for relevant comparisons to use a multitude of references. Additionally, evaluate the capabilities of your system and turn them into HTML or TXT reports for accessing easily.
Use relevant information of the core hardware of your system, and run multiple applications easily. This awesome tool enables you to configure the settings of your favorite game or even settle it even in case of an upgrade is in order. You can personalize as well as edit the CPU-Z ini file with help of the configuration of settings.
Available in APK Format
The tool enables you to apply the same thing with your android devices by installing the version of APK format for Android. You can use the tool on a portable device such as a USB flash and take it anywhere you like. MAC and Linux versions are not developed now; they may be in use sometime later.
Use of Validation feature
The program uses a validation feature for comparing the performance of your system with other computers with the same specifications. Additionally, access to the whole community of CPU-Z users for sharing your experience as well as solving the potential problems. If you want to download the tool, you can download it from the official website of the developers as it is not available in the Play store. Don’t try any other 3rd-party; it may risky for your system.
- Intuitive Interface
- Check the model, vendor, and power of the processor
- Know about cache descriptor, size, and speed
- Compatible with Windows
- Free Access
- Real-time Access to Performance
- Configure Easily
- Available in APK Format
- Use of Validation feature