Windows 10 Pro (ISO file Download full version 32/64bits) for PC was published on July 29, 2015. For all kinds of devices like desktop PC, Laptop PC, handphones, tablets, and much more. It uses the same software on all platforms and servers for both home and business activities. Unlike its predecessor, it runs developed apps on all Windows 10 devices, and universal apps. It can be run in normal windows as normal software applications.
Windows 10 1903 the seventh updated version was published on May 21, 2019. It was preceded by the version 1803. An awesome version with packed features that bring an outstanding change in the operating system. As a mixture of windows 7 and windows 8, windows 10 is very easy and simple to use. You can run it on PC, Tablet, Smartphone, Xbox One, Surface Hub, and Holo lens. Some old features with a new touch, the software is a whole changed version, to experience more flexibly and smoothly.
Windows 10 Pro Simple Interface
Two user interfaces, one with a keyboard and a mouse. And the other is for the touch screen is very simple and easy to use. You can change the size of the screen which is a mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8. Existing of all apps on the screen, easily run them together. The taskbar menu helps you to open multiple apps as well as create a fresh virtual desktop.
The lock screen for security from 4 pins in Windows 8 to 35+ in Windows 10 gives a fresh and wonderful feeling to its user.
On the welcome screen, several eye-catching themes for an exciting experience. The phone users can enjoy the changing of colors on the screen.
The Cortana gives you the chance to enter your beautiful voice.
The new edition of Windows 10 has removed some old features like Windows Media Center, Windows DVD player, One Drive Sync-Client, and choice of updating Windows by the user himself.
Windows 10 introduces several editions for users of different lifestyles. Some areas following are given.
Home Edition supports 4 GB RAM for the 32-bit version and 128 GB RAM for the 64-bit version. It is the basic version for home PC and tablets with new features like Cortana, Edge Browser, Mobile Management Facility, and Taskbar with a virtual desktop, and a few others.
Pro Edition for PC and tablets is specially designed for home users, professionals, and small business activities. It is consists of all Home Edition features with some extra such as BitLocker, Joining Windows domain, Hyper-V, Windows To Go, and a few business-related features. It supports 2 TB RAM.
Enterprise Edition is a packed feature program of security, hardware, and software. You need to get the Microsoft Volume License to run the edition. It is used by both large and small organizations. Contains all Pro features, and some other features like AppLocker, Microsoft Application, Virtualization, Device Guard, DirectAccess, and a lot more. It also supports 2 TB RAM for the 64-bit version.
Education Edition supports the academic system (schools, colleges, universities). It also demands Microsoft Academy Volume License. It is a wonderful mixture of Pro and Enterprise versions.
How to Install Windows 10
To install the program follow the instructions given below
- Go to the download section and download the Windows 10 ASO file image.
- Install Rufus or any other USB bootable creation software.
- A plug-in USB drive of 8-16 GB space with PC.
- Open Rufus, choose the ISO image file and start the process.
- Next, plug the bootable USB into the required system for installing Windows 10.
- Restart PC.
- Click on the menu key of USB and choose it to boot first.
- Start Windows 10 installer.
- After installing Windows 10, select language, time, etc.
- Click on ‘Install Now.
- Type the product key if you need it.
- Choose the installation type on Custom.
- In the case of already installed windows just select Windows Drive and Format partition.
- Start installation after choosing the primary partition.
- Don’t press any key during installation even in case of restarting the system.
- Click on ‘Do this later’ in case of asking for the product key.
- Follow the instruction to complete the installation.
- After completing installation go to the desktop and eject the USB drive.
- Iconic start menu
- Microsoft Edge
- Cortana Virtual Assistant
- Improved Notepad
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- Background Blur Lock screen
- Custom color for the mouse pointer
- Single column start menu
- Emoji panel
- Colorful themes
- Security resources
- Store and Universal apps
- Improved Snap view
- Snipping tool
- Microsoft License
- Games and multimedia
- Windows 10 office
- Windows 10 defender
- Task view and Virtual Desktops
- DirectX 12
- Multi-factor user authentication
- Snap assist
- Notification center
Note: This is Trail Version for Activation Then Buy From Microsoft Official Website