WinBox for PC is specially designed to control as well as manage MikroTik routers. You can flawlessly configure the MikroTik routers while offering a functional layout with easy-to-use features and capabilities as that of a regular web router console. Connect your network securely, deal out bandwidth, and detach privileges to every PC on the LAN.
Winbox for PC Features
- Use an Ethernet cable for connecting the PC to the router.
- A switch can also be used for connecting
- Run the Win box and click on the (…) button.
- Winbox tool displays the MAC address by finding your router.
- Click the MAC address in the scan window which will load the MAC address in the text box.
- Click the “Connect” button and wait for loading up the Winbox.
The minimalistic and straightforward interface with all capabilities of a web-based router console. The features are on the left side and you can view queue traffic and rules of firewalls via a graph. Additionally, you have to log out of the console for connecting the router via WinBox.
Use the software as a real-time checking tool that lets you check out as well as examine the queue traffic rules of firewalls. Just use the drag and drop option for downloading as well as uploading files with the help of a router.
Support IPv6 server
The program supports IPv6 connectivity. For connecting IPv6 addresses to routers, you should place them in square braces. A couple of entries are used for enabling each IPv6——-IPv4 address and the other is with IPv6 link-local address.
- Manage MikroTik routers
- Intuitive Interface
- Simple Configuration
- Support IPv6 server