Realtek High Definition Audio Driver codecs are accommodating with MS UAA with a high-quality chain of 10 DAC channels supporting 7.1 playback sounds. It also offers 2 channels with autonomous stereo sound yielding via the front panel stereo yielding. A reliable and smooth audio solution for your PC to flexibly mixing, mutes, and skillfully handles the functions.
Realtek Audio Driver Manager Features
Simply compatible with Windows Vista, and Windows 7 PC, the Realtek HD driver helps you to listen to the audio as well as change data into audio sounds for playing audio from speakers superficially.
Control Windows Device Manager
While controlling the Windows Device Manager just tap the start button to access the Start Menu. In the menu type ‘device manager’ and press the enter button. It will take you towards the Realtek HD Audio Drivers program.
The program uses some tricks to enable you to listen to audio in HD with different bands of software equalizers and tools.
Installation Process for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- To install Realtek Audio Drivers run the .exe program
- In case of screen resolution between 1024*768 click on ‘Yes’ for carrying on installation. And if the message of ‘Windows can’t verify the publisher of the driver’ then press ‘install the driver anywhere’ for continuing installation
- Lastly, restart the operating system and click on ‘Finish’ button and the drivers are successfully installed
Update Drivers Procedure
- To delete the original driver run setup .exe program
- Tap ‘Next’ button and delete the official driver
- Reboot your system
- As soon as the system restart, the driver will be installed automatically
Deleting of Drivers
- Open start menu> setting>control panel
- Select icon of programs>features
- Select Realtek High Definition Audio for PC Drivers and tap on the ‘Uninstall’ button and click on ‘yes’
- Click on ‘Finish’ the uninstallation procedure and restart the system