Java Development Kit (JDK) is the best solution for developing as well as deploying java apps on the PC desktop, servers, and the current environment. The application includes multiple tools let you debug, compile, as well as run the apps written in java language and applets.
Java Development Kit (JDK) Features
The program offers unlimited features such as;
- appletviewer is for running as well as debugging java applets without any need for a browser.
- Javac is used for compiling.
- Java is a class that produced a program of Javac for loading as well as interpreting.
- Javadoc is a generator of documents for Java classes.
- VisualVM is GUI displaying whole information about the running apps in the virtual machine.
- JConsole is a graphical tool for monitoring the Java Virtual Machine and all of its remote and local apps.
- Runtime Environment is for implementing the Java Runtime Environment used by JDK including java Virtual Machine, class libraries, and other files which are supporting the implementation of programs written in the Java programming languages.
- Additional Libraries are for supporting the files of development tools.
- Demo Applets and Apps are included with Swing and Java Foundation Classes, as well as Java Platform Debugger Architecture.
- Sample Code is with source code and programming for multiple Java APIs.
- C header Files are supporting the local coding program with the help of Native Interface, the JVM Tool Interface, and the different work capabilities of the Java platform.
- Source Code is for creating the Java core API, providing information, and learning how to use Java programming.
- Develop and deploy Java apps
- Online documentation
- Simple GUI
- Unlimited tools