PSeInt (Pseudo Interpreter) based on Spanish pseudo-code for the students to learn about programming concepts and the development of logic. The multiplatform free software helps in constructing computer algorithms and explains the basic concepts; controlling structure, expressions, variables, and so on. It does so without dealing with the peculiarities of the syntax of real language.
The tool offers multiple additional tools along with a set of assistance to find errors and understand the logic of the algorithms. The tool can be installed for Windows, GNU/Linux, and Mac OS computers. An Argentine University professor Pablo Novara created it in 2003.
How to PSeInt Download Process
- Download the program from given link and start downloading a compressed exe file.
- The program requires no installation process.
- Just open the folder where the file is saved, unzip the downloaded file.
- Run the program from directory, create shortcut for icon, and launch it from the graphical environment.
The simple and intuitive interface offers pseudo-language in Spanish including a flowchart editor. A large central panel is available for writing the algorithms. You can execute different options from well-organized tabs and the toolbar is housed on the upper of the screen. Moreover, a panel for commands is situated on the right side. It enables the users to understand the basic concepts of the computational algorithm. It helps you to start programming without having any skill in any specific language and create a working environment while offering multiple aids and assistance material.
The language section is an important part that enables the teachers to modify the language rules according to his requirement. A preconfigured list of profiles is accessible via the ‘Configuration tab’. Tap to ‘Language Option’ and watch different profiles with small detail about them. We can create in a personalized way and customize it according to our needs. The tool supports several languages; English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, and so on.
Purpose of PSeInt
The program offers multiple tasks for learners; students can create structures for computational programs and algorithms, understand the concepts of logic. Learn creation, understanding, and use of pseudo-code, multiple concepts related to pseudo-code like control, expression, variables, and others. No need of learning the real programming language, and write algorithms with help of a set of aids and assistants. You can find errors and resolutions by using some additional tools.
The PSeInt with freeware license available for Windows 32-bit operating system of a laptop and PC, presented for all software users as a free trial for a specific period, free download with potential restrictions. It is belonging to the general category and was developed by PSeInt.
Compatible with Windows
With vary compatibility with all types of devices, the app has special compatibility with all types of Windows———-Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP is mainly operating system to run the app very smoothly and reliably. In addition, it requires a 32-bit and 64-bit setup.
Basic Purpose of Pseudo-code
When a student starts programming, he has to face the problem of understanding the ‘reserved words’ of most of the languages which are based on English, and translation of these words no doubt is a difficult task. To avoid this complicated situation, we use the false language ‘pseudo-code. The language offers an algorithm for understanding or maintaining a structure the same as the real code.
- Additional editing tools allow the users to write algorithms in pseudo-code in Spanish.
- Make as well as edit flowchart of algorithm with the help of Classical and Nassi-Shneiderman diagram.
- Competition of multiple functions automatically.
- View step –by-step procedure.
- Edit multiple algorithms simultaneously.
- It can interpret as well as execute the written algorithms and can restart or repeat an execution from the arbitrary point.
- Real-time determination of syntax errors is possible.
- Transfer pseudo-code into several programming languages; Turbo C, C++. C#, Java, Java Script, Pascal, QBasic, Visual Basic, and so on.
- Command templates are available for facilitating the work flow.
- Compatible with all type of devices.
- Point out runtime errors with detailed descriptions with their causes and solution.
- Syntax coloring
- It offers predefined configuration profiles and lists of functions, operators, and variables.
- It uses the configurable EL-pseudo-language.
- Download Process
- Intuitive Interface
- Language Section
- Support multiple languages
- Purpose of PSeInt
- Free Access
- Compatible with Windows
- Basic Purpose of Pseudo-code
- Multiple Tasks