KineMaster for PC is a full-fledged and user-friendly video editing application. The app is completely compatible with all types of devices such as Windows, iOS, Androids, and tablets. You can use multiple layers for text, image, and video with the capability of cutting, trimming, multi-tracking of audio, filters, 3D transitions, mode blending, and much more. The app with unique features is used for multi-purpose such you can use it for education, creating small videos, journalism, and any professional category of video making. Create a video with the addition of nice themes, transition effects, text, stamps, media filters, and of course soundtrack in the background. The best choice for novice as well as professional users.
How to KineMaster for PC Download and Installation Process
KineMaster is specifically an Android app and you have to use an emulator for installing it on your PC. BlueStacks is one of the best emulators for running Android apps on a PC. You can install KineMaster on your PC by following some simple steps such as;
- Install BlueStacks if you have not already on your PC.
- On completing the installation process, double-click the icon and run the emulator by creating your Google account, or enter the password and username of an already existing account.
- Open the emulator, go to the Play Store, and search for KineMaster from the search bar.
- Download the APK file of KineMaster, click the “Install” button, and wait for the completion of the installation process.
- Now the app is ready to use.
Compatible with Windows
With various compatibility with all types of devices, the app has special compatibility with all types of Windows———-, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista are mainly operating systems to run the app very smoothly and reliably. In addition, it requires a 32-bit and 64-bit setup.
- After installation, launch the app right from desktop shortcuts or from the Nox player and Bluestack.
- Transfer files for editing projects from the computer folder into Nox Player.
- Select and copy all files for transferring to the “Parent Folder”, click three dots on the top right corner and paste all files in the “Copy Selection here” option.
- Tap to “Recent Tasks” at the bottom right corner and go back to Home.
- Click on the big plus sign for starting the new project.
- The page will be open and you have to select the aspect ratio according to your preference.
- Now you can see the main video editing screen. On the right corner, a circular menu with the name “Media” is housed.
- Here all of your selected files exist. Now tap to tick sign on the top right corner.
- From the circular menu, you can add Layer, Effect, Overlay, text, audio, or voice recording.
- Click any media file and edit the video you like such as slow-motion, color, chroma key for removing the background, and a lot more.
- Click on the “Play” option for an instant preview, and adjust the video resolution, frame rate, and bitrate before clicking on the “Export” button.
Support Multiple Formats
From 4k to virtual reality usage of all latest formats for editing footage such as 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High, Profile + AAC LC / PCM), Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM), MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM), Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only), Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC), Real-time video and audio recording. Complete integration with all types of devices lets you work easily with your media while offering optimized content for any screen, platform, camera, or format.
The program is free of cost but it carries a watermark on your videos. In case of not having a watermark, you have to avail paid subscription which will renew automatically again. The monthly premium version of the app is $4.99 and you have to pay $39.99 for a yearly subscription. You can unlock many unique and amazing options along with removing the watermark feature.
A large variety of effects and images similar to messenger’s apps is available. You can draw over the video; add text, and images with effects and stickers. Get a polished video just like being a video pro through the addition of effects like highlights, animation, titles, transitions, notes, shapes, captions, and a lot more.
The app offers its own Asset Store for downloading effects, overlays, burns, and soundtracks. Just go to the store and find multiple ranges of every editing asset.
Organize an edited video on a frame basis. Frame-by-frame editing helps you to create professional videos with perfect trimming, cropping, transition, and much more.
You can take a quick preview during editing which enables you to change or correct any mistake. You can view all processes on the left side of the screen and need to wait for the completion of editing. The app allows you to correct mistakes on the spot and save time.
You can change the audio or video files separately with the addition of unlimited animation options. Edit brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and much more. The app has the ability to combine audio and video files together, and increase or decrease the volume and speed of the video.
Now you can share your masterpiece right from your PC to any social media platform such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and so on.
- Installation Process via BlueStacks
- Compatible with Windows
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Support Multiple Formats
- Subscription Options
- Unique Effects
- Asset Store available
- Frame-by-frame Editing
- Fast Preview
- Animation Options
- Share simply
- Increase or decrease the speed and volume of the video
- Avoid irritating ads
- No watermark
- 3D effects and transition
- Voice recording